My Place

All about my wonderful memory

My lovely dad & mom..
WahAha ..


This is my sister le...
On May 30th 2009
HaHa^^She finally get married le...
this is the day i have expected since i am little kid oo..
It is because i want to know about hows my sis's husband looks like.
But now you SEE the picture below.WahaHAHA!!!

This is him le loo...
My sis husband ...


'jing cha' oo...


ME ,My 2nd sis , aunt


Wah,Perfect match oo...


Yoyo My Bro and leng lui take picture oo..
haha^^
actually the girl beside him is relatives oo...


Looks at my Dear sister
This is the Biggest smile that i hav ever seen oo..
HAHAHA!!!


EEEeeee...Kiss my sisterrrr...
hahaha^^


YEA.Its me oo..standing at the right hand side de.
walao a he is taller than me oo...
i am so short ...
haiz..T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist

My Slides

About Me













Name : Nicholas Ng
Age : 18 years
HomeTown : Penang
Phone-No : 013-4882790

Just finish my 1st Blog.













Chat Box

Followers